Why support Religious Liberty and the Separation of Church and State when you can do the complete opposite! Support us and our Alliance Defense Fund.
We stand for “real” Religious Liberty:
- Religious Liberty for Christians* to use tax-payers’ dollars to enforce Christian Creationism upon schoolchildren
- Religious Liberty for Christians to re-criminalize homosexuality and make it a death penalty offense
- Religious Liberty for Christians to outlaw all abortion even for sound medical reasons
- Religious Liberty for Christians to outlaw all non-Christian religions
- Religious Liberty for Christians to pass laws to prevent Muslims from building houses of worship on American soil (see point above)
- Religious Liberty for Christians to bully, harass and discriminate against minorities
Among other “Religious Liberty” issues. * – And by Christians, we mean only those who hold to a Strict interpretation of Orthodox 5-point Dortian Calvinism. Since Mary-worshipping Papists, Arminianist free-will idolaters, Lutherans, anaBaptists, Greeks and other non-Reformed churches are Semi-Pelagian, they are all non-Christian religions—because they reject the “True Gospel.”
We “poor” Christian majority are tired of being discriminated against in our own Country—remember this Great Nation was founded upon “Christian principles” and that all of our Founding Fathers were “good Bible-Believing Calvinists” especially Thomas Jefferson and James Madison. It’s time we do something and take back our Religious Liberty:
to spread more Partisan politics and hate.
For decades, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and other radical anti-Christian groups have been on a mission to eliminate public expression of our nation’s faith and heritage. By influencing the government, filing lawsuits, and spreading the myth of the so-called “separation of church and state,” the opposition has been successful at forcing its leftist agenda on Americans.
Their targeted attacks on religious freedom are more serious and widespread than you may realize. In courtrooms and schoolrooms, offices and shops, public buildings and even churches…those who believe in God are increasingly threatened, punished, and silenced.