Said Drucker, “Fascism, however, goes much further in its negation of the past than any earlier political movement, because it makes this negation its main platform. What is even more important, it denies simultaneously ideas and tendencies which are in themselves antithetic. It is antiliberal, but also anticonservative; antireligious and antiatheist, anticapitalist and antisocialist…—the list could be continued indefinitely.”
We Discernmentalists believe in Fascism all the way as we define ourselves solely by what we take a stand against instead of what we are for. We all take a self-righteous stand in God’s Absolute Sovereign Wrath when we spread lies, slander and misinformation come down negatively against the following: liberals, liberalism, liberal conservatives, conservative liberals, conservatives who don’t believe exactly as we do, libertarian conservatism, libertarians, other religions, religious persons of other religious groups, other Christians, non-Christian groups, non-Calvinist Christian groups, all non-Calvinists, other Calvinists, atheists, social justice, the Social Gospel, socialism, communism, true capitalism, etc.— the list could be continued indefinitely.
We are reactionary to the tee as we overreact and protest against anything that we can’t understand or that we personally dislike. Why bother to learn from those that we disagree with as we are by nature born correct, inerrant and always Right being of the Chosen and Frozen Master Religious Race (Calvinazis) so that those with whom we disagree are by default already and automatically decreed and declared always wrong from the foundation of the world.
The New World Order Book Encyclopedia of Discernmentalism defines Fascism as follows:
– an Extreme Ultra Radical Right-Wing religio-politico philosophy bent on total totalitarian control of the Church and the State
– the underlying philosophy of our Religious Right (God’s Only Inerrant Party)
– The Conservative Political Platform of Ronald Reagan
– Brannon Howse’s favorite Discernmentalist tool
– Chris Rosebrough and Pirate Radio
– Ken Silva’s secret agenda
– John MacArthur’s no-Grace Community Church
– “Fascist totalitarianism has no positive theology, but confines itself to refuting, fighting and denying all traditional ideas and ideologies…Fascism not only refutes all old ideas but denies, for the first time in European history, the foundation on which all former political and social systems had been built…”
Other links of interest on Fascism:
- Was Hitler A Truly Regenerate Elect Christian?
- Brannon Howes teaches how to persecute Christians
- Terrorism towards the end of the age says Olive Tree Ministries
- Tin-Foil Hat Theology: A Discernmentalist’s Best Friend!